Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Naked and Afraid

Ratings
Do you watch this show? I try not to but when I'm channel surfing and see it on I can't help but stop and watch a little. I can't imagine doing something like that. These people are crazy. I've read that some of them suffer consequences long after their 21 day are up. Things like Dengue Fever and incurable skin conditions etc., etc. I just don't think it's worth taking that kind of chance.

Ratings
I watch it sometimes and find it intriguing. It's annoying when some of the participants spend the whole time whining. It's tough, but it's what they signed up for so suck it up buttercup. I've wondered if people ever caught malaria or something like that. I've seen some close calls with dangerous wild animals and I wondered whether it was real or dramatized. What do you think, Queenie?

Ratings
I have seen a few episodes where one of the team has become ill and they have had to be removed. Like you Ogmore, I just hate it when there is a whiner. As far as the wild animals go, I don't know. I tend to think there are crew member close enough with guns that if the animal really threatened, it would be shot and the footage would be cut.

Ratings
I love this show! I've been watching the "All-Stars" season and there are some impressive contestants. The scene with the flesh-eating disease was scary.

I've binged a couple of past seasons and I think it's pretty lame when they stay in the United States. I wish they'd put people of the same gender together when it's just a pair of contestants.