Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Music You Discovered Through Gaming

Have you discovered any great bands or music tracks through gaming? Some games have brilliant soundtracks. Red Dead Redemption led me to the song, Far Away. The Borderlands led me to The Heavy, which is a fantastic rock band. Tony Hawk's games always had great soundtracks back in the day. I found Primus and The Dead Kennedys through one of those games.

scatman

That's a great question. I always thought it was a great marketing move by The Rolling Stones to put Gimme Shelter on C.O.D. to get to a new generation of fans.

Snarky-Guru

All the games in the Grand Theft Auto franchise have appealing music, but "San Andreas" and "Vice City" are a cut above the others. "San Andreas" led me to discover Rage Against the Machine. "Vice City" had a ton of older songs that I'd never heard before like Iron Maiden's 2 Minutes to Midnight and Toto's Africa.