Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Most memorable feuds of past decade

ShadowEdge

There aren't any major feuds that I'm into right now, but there have been rivalries in the past that kept me coming back. One of the most memorable for me was Daniel Bryan's feud with The Authority. I think most fans were really into it and cheered Bryan on. I believe Batista was shocked that the crowd supported Bryan so strongly. Bryan battled all the corporate bigwigs and sycophants and came out on top. It was a fun feud to watch.

What would you say were some of the best feuds that played out over the past decade of entertainment wrestling?

CM Punk versus just about everyone else. People either love him or hate him, but either way, there's no doubt that he's a good storyteller and can sell it. The Undertaker has had some remarkable rivalries as well. His beef with Shawn Michaels and the resulting match at WrestleMania is legendary.

Ogmore

Adam Cole and Jay Brisco of ROH over "The Real World Title" shenanigans. Cody and Dustin Rhodes of AEW for their battle of the brothers. Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks of WWE for their phenomenal matches when they were finally put up against each other.

Zack T

Johnny Gargano vs Tommasso Ciampa was a long ride of intense emotions. That's probably my favorite feud of the last decade.

etz

CM Punk vs Cena, mostly for the pipebomb promo, but also because WWE actually let CM Punk win. Also, Michaels vs Taker, it barely makes the cut as part 2 was in 2010, but damn if that didn't have me invested.

jack25

How about Brock Lesnar versus everyone else? His feud with Hulk Hogan seemed like the start of the big break, whereas against Rock, everything else was intense and exciting. Again, wasn't The Big Show such a great challenger as well?