Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Most Homoerotic Move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Hug

Wrestling is seen by many as having very strong homoerotic undertones. With this in mind, what do you think is the most homoerotic move in wrestling?:lol:

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Well there is the Dino-Driver where this man here...

Sticks your head down his pants and then piledrivers you - it also comes with Cradle and Flip versions as well.

Then there is his 'Nightmare Move'

His 'Deep Kiss'

The 'Pipe Cutter'...

Or finally the C*ck Bottom where he puts your hand down his pants before performing a Rock Bottom...

Homoerotic is basically his gimmick lol.

Paul

OK, so much about pro wrestling is homoerotic, moves, gimmicks and sometimes even the selling:

Sexual tension... did HHH get the wrong McMahon?

And to finish off, a lovely photoshopped pic

DC

I'd say the most homoerotic move in mainstream wrestling has to be the Bronco Buster (when done male-on-male).

Davros

Okay it might be sacriligious to say this but..........the tombstone!!

You were all thinking it I know it.

Stiffed

I come to the conclusion that Kurt Angle is certifibly homo erotic.

Any accuse Kurt. Dear me.

What's the move when they thrust from behind while pulling the guys arm up in the air.:lol: ?

Paul

A pump handle?

Oh, I removed the quoted post as it was silly having it there, just cluttered up the thread. :)

Bear Hug

Good replies and those pics are indeed very homoerotic! I think some of the more basic, traditional moves are up there in the gay themed stakes as well such as the bear hug and the body scissors. Any thoughts?

Fiona

Well I guess my question is. Why is John Cena wearing a Carlito wig, a thong and has his arm around a boy? Too gross to even think about.

The Hulk Hogan Octoberfest outfit just made me laugh.:)

Ruderz

Subscriber
The most homoerotic move is infact.....

[still waiting]

H}{H-Evolution

Anything Golddust did. :p

And the pedigree isn't truly erotic - after all, what's so smexy about having your nose and face driven towards the ground? XDD
That, and the body position is entirely the wrong way round - if the pedigree'ee was facing up, I'd agree. :p

Kanenite

Haha, I knew that influx of pictures was coming.

The Triangle Choke is pretty homoerotic, I remember when Angle and Taker used to do it often, when my mum walked in I bet she thought what is he watching!

Nemesis Enforcer

Bear Hugs!

Two men often toplss in tiny trunks one with his arms wrapped around the others waist pulling him close, their crotches either together or just centemeters apart, the recipient often leaning back pushing their lower body closer to the one using the hold, Sometimes you even get the recipient of the move getting shaken side to side grinding their bodies closer

Tell me that is not homoerotic! :lol:

BlackEyed

Wrestling is gayer than two oiled up men in pants rolling around the ground....Wait a minute....:dohstars:

Status
Not open for further replies.