Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Most difficult sport

coleman

I tried to learn how to play tennis before, and it is easy to assume that it is less physically demanding than other sports. Not only do you need to know how to hold the racket well, but you also have to hit the ball with power and precision. Which sport have you found to be the most difficult?

Classified

Basketball. Darts, billiards, softball, etc......my aim is really good. But ask me to aim a ball into a basket that is higher than me and it won't end well. I learned when I was young that basketball would never be for me.

coleman

Basketball. Darts, billiards, softball, etc......my aim is really good. But ask me to aim a ball into a basket that is higher than me and it won't end well. I learned when I was young that basketball would never be for me.
That you can't shoot into a basket higher than you is hilarious. I played basketball during my college years, and nothing was more exciting than shooting the 3-pointers. I also played soccer. Now I can't have enough of chess!