• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Mortal Kombat

Ratings
The new Mortal Kombat is coming out in a few days. I'm pretty psyched to play it. I had a lot of fun playing Mortal Kombat X. The system requirements were pretty crazy, but the game looked incredible. I'm interested to see how they improved upon something that was already super polished.

Last edited:
Ratings
I'm looking forward to this one as well. I hope they fixed the online play mode from Mortal Combat X. I could never get it to work because it said my FPS was too low or something? Otherwise, fantastic game. I love playing as Jason.

Zack T

Ratings
116 1
Mortal KOMBAT. WITH A K.

I never got into the Mortal Kombat series. When the first one came out, I didn't have a Sega at the time. I did get one not too long after, but honestly fighting games have never really been my thing for the most part. Street Fighter wasn't my jam either. The only serious fighting game I ever really got into was Soul Calibur series, and I was average at best.

Though I will say the new 90's rap commercial for Mortal Kombat was freakin dope, I loved it. Had a good mix of awesome, bad-ass, and self depreciating humor.

Ratings
I could have sworn I typed Kombat. I think my spellcheck auto-corrected it. Anyway, I never really got into Street Fighter either. Something about it seems cheesy to me. I've been playing Mortal Kombat since the old Sega days so it's kind of a nostalgia thing for me now.