• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

More than just matches?

ShadowEdge

Ratings
Some of the most popular wrestling stars have a dedicated fan base. Do you ever watch them outside of the usual WWE and TNA matches? There have been a few ongoing reality shows, after shows, and behind-the-scenes looks. Do you watch those?

Ratings
I don't regularly watch any current or former wrestlers outside the WWE or TNA. However, I do it sometimes, such as when they appear in movies - like Dave Bautista in Avengers: Infinity War.

Last edited:
Ratings
I listen to some wrestling podcasts like E&C's Pod Of Awesomeness which is run by Edge and Christian and Going In Raw which is run by Steve and Larson. There are several good wrestling podcasts out there. I've watched a couple episodes of Total Divas, but it's not a regular thing for me.

Ratings
I watched Miz & Mrs. which is a reality show staring The Miz and Maryse. I don't think it's that popular but I thought their show was good. I'm a fan of The Miz from his MTV reality show days and remember how much he had always wanted to be a professional wrestler for the WWE. His passion for the sport makes him endearing in my opinion.

Zack T

Ratings
116 1
I did listen to a large majority of Stone Cold, Jim Ross, and Chris Jericho's podcasts. I haven't listened in 6 months or so now, but those were great. I don't watch Total Divas, Total Bellas, Miz & Mrs, or anything else like that though.

I do watch a couple things on WWE Network. Camp WWE is fun, as is Edge & Christian's Show That Totally Reeks Of Awesomeness.

Ratings
I love watching the wwe network shows. Watched some of total divas. Really wanna watch Miz &Mrs but not available in Australia.
Most of the Miz and Mrs. episodes are available on the Daily Motion website. Hopefully it isn't country specific and you can see them too.
I did listen to a large majority of Stone Cold, Jim Ross, and Chris Jericho's podcasts.
Thanks for mentioning those. I've been looking for some new podcasts to get me through my work commute.

Last edited: