Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Montreal: Inno's **NEW** Theory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemme

No, Heyman had nothing to gain from Montreal.

It was a work anyway, so lets move along then, yes?

Craig

Heyman didn't have anything to gain from Montreal, BUT HIS TWIN BROTHER SAUL HEYMAN DID!!

We figured it out.

MrFill

Heyman didn't have anything to gain from Montreal, BUT HIS TWIN BROTHER SAUL HEYMAN DID!!

We figured it out.
You just have to watch out for his other brother who follows the Dark Side... Maul Heyman.

I won't bother with my coat, I'll just leave straight away.

TPIB

I've got it!!!!! Paul Heyman is the illegitimate gay son of Eric Bischoff & J.R. and Heyman was doing Bischoff's dirty work to make sure that Bret never returned to the WWE again!!!

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
You're all wrong - it just means that Montreal was EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
What I want to know is why Paul "the Big Show" Wight is stood in the crowd. (Check him out, his head is just above the words Paul Heyman).....

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Ok then, can you spot Jimmy "the Mouth of the South" Hart? He's yawning at the technical masterpiece thats un folding infront of him...

Answer (as if you cared)
To the left of the disembodied hands.....

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
I've got it!!!!! Paul Heyman is the illegitimate gay son of Eric Bischoff & J.R. and Heyman was doing Bischoff's dirty work to make sure that Bret never returned to the WWE again!!!
Kanyon is the gay son that Paul Heyman never had, that's why he's lying about Bret telling him it was a work, so he can "come home" to Daddy's ECW.

Oh yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.