Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Money-in-the-Bank Past and Present

Ratings
Money-in-the-Bank is probably my favorite wrestling PPV because people bring all their antics. Although my predictions are never right! I don't have a clear favorite either match yet. My terrible record with predictions made me think about all the old MitB matches. Which Money-in-the-Bank winner has most surprised you over the years?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zack T

Ratings
59 1
Jack Swagger. The one really bad decision in MITB winner history, I think. And really, I like Jack, but they pushed him all wrong. For one, it was a really random win at the time, but then they had him cash in and go from being who he was to being Chris Jericho-lite. It was just bad.

I've picked a fair share of them correctly, but I'm not always right either. Right now I'm leaning towards Kevin Owens the most, but Samoa Joe and Miz seem possible to me as well.