• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Mobile games - free or not?

Ratings
Do you ever pay for mobiles games? Or do in-game purchases? If I really like one of those freemium games I'll make a purchase if it's reasonably priced. I do wish more games had a choice to pay a flat fee and unlock all of the features of the game. You can spend thousands on a freemium game and still not have access to all of its features, which is ludicrous. However, I do understand that most games cannot truly be free, as the devs need to get paid somehow.

Ratings
I don't usually pay for the premium stuff in a mobile game. I just play as much as I can and then uninstall the app when I hit the paywall. If I really love the game, I'll make a purchase IF there is an affordable one available.

Ratings
I don't pay for in-game items as it seems like cheating or it's like paying for window dressing depending on the game. But, I'll happily throw money at a mobile game to get rid of ads or to unlock new worlds or get access to new puzzles.