• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Mobile gacha games

Ratings
Are you playing games of this type? I think the term originates from Japan based on the name. Most of these games are RPG where you have to draw characters or useful items from a pool to support your playthrough. Some players put tons of money to get top-rated items, while others like me are just playing for free. I'm addicted to Epic Seven as of this post.

Ratings
Some of my friends are playing this kind of game, but it seems pretty frustrating to me. They often complain about spending so many in-game and real-life currencies to get something they want, but the game just won't give it to them.

Ratings
I realized there is a mistake in the title, so I corrected it. I'm sorry for the confusion.

@Luna There is definitely a frustrating aspect to these games. I understand that it's worse for those who have paid for the game but still don't get the things they want. I think it's better to expect the worst before playing this game and work with what we have. The game has to have that kind of balance to have a good value.

Evelyn

Ratings
Is it necessary to spend money in order to further yourself in the game? Do you have to be able to draw well? I've tried iOS physics games and it was a disadvantage if you couldn't draw a perfect circle. The darned lopsided circle of mine just wouldn't roll.

Ratings
Is it necessary to spend money in order to further yourself in the game? Do you have to be able to draw well? I've tried iOS physics games and it was a disadvantage if you couldn't draw a perfect circle. The darned lopsided circle of mine just wouldn't roll.
It isn't necessary. In general, characters with higher starting rank are usually stronger and will help you get through the game easily, but low-rank characters can do it just the same when developed properly. Those who like to challenge themselves with more strategical thinking may prefer the latter option.

Ratings
Hello, everyone, I am new here and want to open with you all.
I am Ruby and I also like to play a video game, with this I also like to outdoor activities.
Well, I didn't try this type of game ever.
Just want to know what other game are you guys playing?