Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

MLB drama

Betts

Thoughts on what will happen to the 2020 season. Just read where the players union is not agreeing to the terms/contract that the league wrote up. Will there even be a season?

DJames

It's crazy, that is for sure. I say bring up the minor league players. Let someone play, with or without fans!
I mean, I get the players problem. They want to be paid.

Crompy

Well I see that an agreement has been reached and they will play. Opening game sometime late July. I'm sure there will be no fans this year. I think I heard 60 games?

LinemanM

I'm pretty excited about this. I love watching it in person, but I'll take it on TV too. America's game, my favorite pastime. Who are you a fan of? Yankees here!

Betts

Yankees here too! I was pretty pumped when I saw they finally agreed on something! 60 games is better than zero games. I wonder what kind of precautions they will have! I'm good with watching on TV too, for this season.