Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Minor Gripe

Nicole

TWO Hall of Fame Member
i have a small problem. when there is no mod in a room, i ahve a few problems. the other day i was in a room, and two people talked about two certain mods, i stuck up for thr mods. when one of those mods came in, they blamed it on me, and said i had been talking about the mod when i hadnt.

then im in a room witrh no mod, and two people come i and automatically start on me, and blame me for everything possible. then they say i started it and everyone wants me banned in the chat.

P

Perfection

I didnt want to say this but.

NOONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT WHAT YOU DO IN THE CHATROOM!

If you just shutup complaining noone will bother you, noone has ganged up on you just a helluva lot of people wanting you to shutup, surprise, surprise.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Nicole - if you have a problem with anyone - put them on ignore - that's what the button is for. If there's no mod in the room, well that can't be helped.

There seems to be a backstabbing trend going in the chatroom at the moment, affecting a few people - Kam set this room up to be a COMMUNITY - why don't we try and get along instead of moaning behind people's backs? If you have a problem with someone - try and sort it out in PM or email with that person rather than vaguely referring to names in the forums?

Miss T

Originally posted by Nicole
then im in a room witrh no mod, and two people come i and automatically start on me, and blame me for everything possible. then they say i started it and everyone wants me banned in the chat.
Ok, I'll go through this step by step, just for you Nicole. Rob McKay came in the chat, You said Hi Rob {Edited} I said, nicole, just because there is no mod doesnt mean you can swear, it went on from there with her saying that people were blaming everything on her when she didnt start it. Nicole maybe everyone does want you banned, but have you ever asked yourself why?

I would close the topic, there might be some flames.

Last edited:

mwnn

I have to agree with Dreamers statement on this one. I think I know the incident in question Nicole and don't worry appropriate people have been informed to keep and eye on things. (although you are no angel yourself sometimes.....and miss T had to have a shot in the forum.. Folks you seeing what im seeing ?)

If people want to bitch then there are other places to do it... I still dont get for the life of me why people come into the room just to gripe whinge and complain. Doesnt that happen enough in your day for some people? This is not a moaning room but no matter what I say or another mod will say so .......

1. what would you like to see happen to the chat room?
2. Would you like more topics on the auto banner?
3. Mods to be harsher or more leniant (no bitching sensible answers only)
4. Would a non mod room help to air your grivances like I setup for the infamous BXW v the world thing that went on?

These are just a few ideas so please fel free to add

I hope that this can be a sensible Open forum discussion and for people to be sensible and on topic.

Enough of the people in the chat room have mods MSN's if there is major problem.

Lets hope that with summertime now/almost here the mood of the room lightens a bit.

Nicole

TWO Hall of Fame Member
ok, i agree i did say something wrong yes, but im not being funny or anything, but i feel theres a attitude in the chat where if someone does wrong, they'll get picked on until they leave.

I know im no angel, i admit that, and i have been talked to about the miss t thing, we both agreed to terms, but we've both broken em

Last edited:

Jess O Mac

Do you guys not see how disapointing this is? I was kinda hoping to come back to a forum and chatroom where the bitching has died down a bit but it would seem to have only gotten worse and that is quite sad.
Isn't a chatroom a place where you are meant to get along with each other as Dreamer said in a COMMUNITY... If you want to bitch then that's your bad, and honestly feel free to do it, but not in chat where we are all meant to get ALONG (or don't you get that yet?)
Like it has already been said, if you have a problem with someone try sort it in pm or quite simply put them on ignore, that's what the button is there for... it is as easy as that.

Nicole and Misty, you are as bad as each other, you both break the rules and stuff, so how bout's you both quit it and stop complaining. Nic, calm down a bit in chat and stop being what others would term a "pain in the ass", and Misty, well quite frankly you should do the same. If you want to argue then do it somewhere else. If others want to bitch, then just leave them to it coz it will backfire in the end.

Maybe if everyone just sticks to the rules and puts some suggestions forward to Mark's post and hopefully we can make this a better environment!

BRM

Forum Leader
hey jess i back yesterday and everything was fine now BOOM, we must be the key. or maybe just 1 of us

Jess O Mac

Yeah, totally... me and Jamie are the reasons for all the bitching that goes on :D feel free to send you complaints to spen... nevermind eh Jamie! :thumbup2:

DraVen

I don't care who started it. It has to stop. It does get annoying after a while, and with Misty and Nicole both my friends, it comes to a point where i have to take sides, and i dont want to do that.

I know that Nicole, you can be overbearing, and Misty, you can be very good at winding people up, but you are both my mates and i dont want to see you both fight.

Thats my ranting over. I guess i'll go do something constructive.

Nicole

TWO Hall of Fame Member
thats the attitude we dont want in the chat, thats just making it worse, well done si

SiMania

if you're in the chat can you ask someone to unban ip address's starting with 80.1.8

Inno

Subscriber
Nicole - I know you'll probably start a new thread now but...

yes, you get made fun of. So do I, so does Kam, so does EVERYBODY. It's called "fun" tell me you never make a joke at anyone's expense?

It's better to be made a part of the chat (be it by mickey taking or otherwise) than ignored totally - believe me, I've been there.

Calm down, smell the coffee and think before going on a rant.

*sigh* you're welcome in the chat, but not when you throw your little tantrums like you just did. at least FOUR people were telling you the same thing, yet you would not listen.

Nicole

TWO Hall of Fame Member
its not fun being picked on, its not jokes and its usually for a few reasons

1. my age: always making remarks like u pre puberty whatever and go and get tucked in at 4pm is not funny, its childish

2. my typin does suck, but i aint got time in a chat to feed it all through spell check

3. i may make sily remarks, about 1 or twice a hour if i havent spoken for ages, but u cant ignore one remark can u, no, u make a big deal out of it

to be the butt of all the jokes are not funny, u say if i cant take it leave two, but i have to put up with that to be in two?

Inno

Subscriber
yes, because everyone else does. It's the laaaaaaaaaaaw of the west

Skullmonkey

Nic, everyone takes a certain amount of abuse. Myself included, especially when Inno is in the room.

It's when they stop picking on you that you need to worry....

mwnn

Did someone say about writing sucking. Nicole I have this mantle as being the worst typist in this thar laannnddd

Dslexia, man what cruel sod invented that word..