Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Michael McIntyre's Comedy Show

Ratings
It was a fluke that I discovered Michael McIntyre and I'm so glad I did because he's hilarious! Seriously, you should watch this video if you need a good laugh.

I've binged all of his available videos on YouTube and I'm unable to find him elsewhere. I've looked up his show and it's only available in the UK at the moment, which is disappointing as I'm in the U.S. I've been unable to find him on Netflix as well. Is there a premium channel or other service I can purchase to watch his weekly show? I stumbled onto McIntyre accidentally and wonder who else I'm missing out on. Which contemporary comedians do you enjoy watching on YouTube?

Ratings
Are you able to access the BBC One iPlayer? Michael McIntyre's Big Show is available there. I believe he's also on Netflix so you might check it again. Michael McIntyre is rather famous so I'm a bit surprised you haven't noticed him before.

Ratings
It was a fluke that I discovered Michael McIntyre and I'm so glad I did because he's hilarious! Seriously, you should watch this video if you need a good laugh.

I've binged all of his available videos on YouTube and I'm unable to find him elsewhere. I've looked up his show and it's only available in the UK at the moment, which is disappointing as I'm in the U.S. I've been unable to find him on Netflix as well. Is there a premium channel or other service I can purchase to watch his weekly show? I stumbled onto McIntyre accidentally and wonder who else I'm missing out on. Which contemporary comedians do you enjoy watching on YouTube?
Michael McIntyre has a quirky and goofy kind of humour that is unique and makes his shows special. You may also like Louis C.K. and Bill Burr, they're hilarious.

Ratings
I appreciate your responses and I apologize for replying so late. I was traveling for the holidays and have only just returned home. @Gareth The Great, I don't have a license nor a UK address to register for BBC One. I bet Netflix shows availability in the UK, but not in the US which is a bummer. I could probably fake it with a VPN and I've done that when traveling outside the US to watch US shows since that's what I'm paying for. It feels oddly wrong to cheat the other way since I'm not paying for a UK subscription. My morals are wonky, I guess. I'll cheat, but only if I feel like I'm really paying for it. I actually got a couple of his DVDs for Christmas so I have something of his to tide me over.

@Castle, Bill Burr sounds like an excellent choice. I'll try him next. Thanks for the suggestion!