• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Merlin

Ratings
I was thinking of giving Merlin a go. I've heard about it for the longest time, but haven't got round to watching it. Has anyone here watched the series? Opinions? Love or hate?

Ratings
If you're talking about the telly programme that aired from about 2008-2012, then I absolutely recommend it! One of the things that made it so interesting is that it's a different take on their lives and one that's not been told before, to my knowledge at least. The main characters are all just teenagers at the start and it was fascinating to watch how their lives entwined. It's a unique tale that keeps some of the legend in mind while still being new and different. The Merlin telly series is firmly in the love category for me.

Ratings
It's a love for me as well. The good news is that it's a completed series so you can binge it in a weekend or two and won't be frustrated by cliffhangers. Of course, the bad news is that it's easy to be bombarded with spoilers.