• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Matt Morgan to start soon with TNA.

Drake

Ratings
Useless?, I recall a lot of people praising him when he was on Team Lesnar in Survivor Series 03' I think, that's before he came back in 05' with the Tater gimmick.

Ryan

Ratings
Drake said:
Useless?, I recall a lot of people praising him when he was on Team Lesnar in Survivor Series 03'.
he was Praised for 1 match, a match that was carried by Angle, Benoit, Lesnar, & Big Show.

Drake

Ratings
Well he wasn't praised for what Angle, Benoit and Lesnar did, he was praised for what he did, his showing not Angles and Benoits.

Ryan

Ratings
from what i recall and i'll check on this as i have the DVD he didnt do much in that match, a few knee's to the gut and a punch to John Cena, Nathen Jones did more tha Morgan.

Ratings
Mr Perfect said:
and who said TNA dont sign useless lumps?
dude SERIOUSLY check out some OVW tape of his matches and promos and some of his indy work...

the guy can cut a great promo (why WWE gave him a stupid stutter i don't know) and his matches are fine.. personally i look forward to a MAtt Morgan/ Abyss match

Dan

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Ratings
Mr Perfect said:
and who said TNA dont sign useless lumps?
Sorry, but your don't really on the money there.

From what I've seen (and read) Matt Morgan is a very talented young wrestler, who has both the wrestling ability and microphone skills to get far. It really is a wonder why the WWE let him go:?

wyndorf

Ratings
I liked Matt Morgan's in ring work in his second WWE run and if they hadn't put that stutter on him, I'm sure he would still be there. He's 10 times more entertaining than the bland Bobby Lashley.

If he does end up in TNA, he can only help the horrible main event scene.

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
Ratings
65 1 4
i liked morgan when he first started out. Impressed me

but it was wwe alone that killed his wwe career with that stutter

looking forward to morgan/abyss

Ratings
Ive always been a fan of Matt Morgan, I thought he was a pretty good worker in WWE, shame about the stutter nonsense though. Will be good to see him compete in TNA. :)

Fidel Cashflow

Ratings
The guy was fantastic in Japan. Saying he's useless is like saying Giant Bernard (Albert) is useless, and he's being pushed hard in Japan because he's a damn good worker.

WWE, like MLW, has a way of making guys seem horrible.

Ryan

Ratings
Dan said:
In your own words;

maybe you should give wrestler more credit to :D
i think i gave him the credit that was due, i havent seen him do anything good, and people say check out his OVW matches, well how am i surpose to do that, im judging him by what i've seen him do, and thats sweet F.A.

Steve V.1

Ratings
Well, I read that Jim Cornette said Matt Morgan could one day headline wrestlemania....

The last two people he said that about was Brock Lesnar and Batistia.

Ratings
If TNA use him right then this is a good signing, however if they book him like WWE did then its not a good move, hopefully they will use his in ring skills better as he is actually quite an acomplished young wrestler who does have alot of time to improve too