• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Manny Pacquiao v Adrien Broner

Ratings
The fight was really one-sided in favour of Manny Pacquiao. Adrien Broner spent much of the fight on the back foot and only landed 50 punches compared to Pacquiao's 112. Do you think Broner accepted the fight for the money with no real intention of fighting too hard or taking big risks?

Ratings
That match was so one-sided that it was boring. I thought Broner might be nursing an unknown injury or maybe he was just feeling bad that day. It was odd.

Evelyn

Ratings
Broner's behaviour after the match was just ridiculous. He kept trying to declare victory and claimed he landed more clean shots than Pacquiao. He accused the whole thing of being a setup for Pacquiao to fight Mayweather again. It was utter nonsense! I expected Pacquiao to win; I didn't expect Broner to do so badly. He ran out of energy pretty quickly and his punches were sloppy.

Ratings
Broner's behaviour after the match was just ridiculous. He kept trying to declare victory and claimed he landed more clean shots than Pacquiao. He accused the whole thing of being a setup for Pacquiao to fight Mayweather again. It was utter nonsense! I expected Pacquiao to win; I didn't expect Broner to do so badly. He ran out of energy pretty quickly and his punches were sloppy.
Broner has always been quite a ridiculous character; he was probably in this for the money and not the victory. I was so happy to watch Maidana annihilate him some years ago.