• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Manchester United's New Manager

Ratings
As you probably know by now, Mourinho got axed as Man United's manager and was replaced, at least temporarily, by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The Norwegian has previously managed Manchester United Reserves, Molde and Cardiff City, with no particularly outstanding results. Do you believe his appointment was a good decision by United's board of directors?

Ratings
I think that Solsksjaer would make a good manager, be it on a permanent or temporary basis. I heard him mention that the famous ‘hair dryer’ is back. It will be interesting to see how everything pans out.

Ratings
Manchester United is a team on transition and there is a future for the club considering the age of the current squad. I didn't expect Solksjaer to be appointed; Pochettino and Zinedine Zidane seemed to be the possible appointees.

Ratings
Alex Ferguson was Manchester United's manager for 26 years and it would have been beneficial for the club to groom a successor from within. Things started going south when David Moyes was appointed in a huff. Hopefully, Solskjaer will deliver in his new role, and there are all indications that he has already earned the respect of the players.

Ratings
Alex Ferguson was Manchester United's manager for 26 years and it would have been beneficial for the club to groom a successor from within. Things started going south when David Moyes was appointed in a huff. Hopefully, Solskjaer will deliver in his new role, and there are all indications that he has already earned the respect of the players.
Things seem to be going great so far. During his first game in charge, Manchester United scored five goals for the first time since Ferguson's retirement. This was followed by a great performance against Huddersfield. As a fan, I am very happy with how things are turning out.

Ratings
Things seem to be going great so far. During his first game in charge, Manchester United scored five goals for the first time since Ferguson's retirement. This was followed by a great performance against Huddersfield. As a fan, I am very happy with how things are turning out.
At times you wonder if it could be that players sabotage a manager. The same thing happened to Mourinho while he was at Chelsea. Either way, it is a good thing that things seem to be going well for Manchester United.

Ratings
With Solskjaer now in charge, most football fans will want to see the kind of approach that will be deployed in the game(s) against PSG. It makes a whole lot of difference when the players respect a manager.