• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Major changes for Talk Wrestling Online and Wrestling 101 in 2015

Shaun2J

Do what thou wilt
Subscriber
Ratings
131 1
Oh OK, so I just spam the fucker? :lol:

EDIT: No filters! Fuck Fuck Fuck Mother Mother Fuck, Mother Mother Fuck Fuck, Mother Fuck Mother Fuck Noish Noish. One, two, one two three four noish noish noish noish. Smokin weed smokin whizz doin coke drinkin beers drinkin beers beers beers. Rollin fatties, smokin blunts. Whos smokes blunts? We smoke blunts. Rollin blunts and smokin..

bigmatt

Forum Leader
Subscriber
Ratings
I think, after just one post, at some point the site updates itself and your old stats are recognised. I posted once and about 10 minutes later it changed.

I can't see the Champagne room now either but I could earlier on.

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
Ratings
65 1 4
EDIT: No filters! Fuck Fuck Fuck Mother Mother Fuck, Mother Mother Fuck Fuck, Mother Fuck Mother Fuck Noish Noish. One, two, one two three four noish noish noish noish. Smokin weed smokin whizz doin coke drinkin beers drinkin beers beers beers. Rollin fatties, smokin blunts. Whos smokes blunts? We smoke blunts. Rollin blunts and smokin..
Best post on new forums solely for the jay and silent bob tribute!! :lol::lol::lol:

Nimf

Subscriber
Ratings

Outstanding!!!

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Ratings
358 2
Fuck Fuck Fuck Mother Mother Fuck, Mother Mother Fuck Fuck, Mother Fuck Mother Fuck Noish Noish. One, two, one two three four noish noish noish noish. Smokin weed smokin whizz doin coke drinkin beers drinkin beers beers beers. Rollin fatties, smokin blunts. Whos smokes blunts? We smoke blunts. Rollin blunts and smokin..
15 bucks little man. Put that shit in my hand. If that money dosent show me then you'll owe me owe me owe. My jungle love. Yea, owee owee owee ow. I think I wanna know ya know ya.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
217 3
You just click reply next to each message you want to quote and it stores them in the quick reply box.

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Ratings
Just getting to grips with it all but I'm feeling it. It certainly looks pretty. Its gonna take me a while to get used to going onto my browser instead of app though. Kept clicking the app out of habit even though I knew it was done, until I finally got around to removing it.

ViciousPrism

Ratings
15 bucks little man. Put that shit in my hand. If that money dosent show me then you'll owe me owe me owe. My jungle love. Yea, owee owee owee ow. I think I wanna know ya know ya.
Yeah what.

"What the hell are you guys singing?"

You don't know "Jungle Love"? That shit is the mad notes. Written by God Herself and handed down to the world's greatest band--the motherfucking Time!

"The guys in that Prince movie?"

"Purple Rain."

"Man, that shit was so gay--fucking eighties style."

Bitch, don't you NEVER say an unkind word about the Time! Me and Silent Bob modeled our whole fucking lives after Morris Day and Jerome! I'm a smooth pimp who loves the pussy, and Tubby here's my black manservant!

...Sorry. Had a moment there.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Ratings
364 2
Quick question, is there a reason for no "Sport" catagory for Cult of Whatever? I'd happily repost any blogs I do for my own site on here for a little link sharing?

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
Ratings
65 1 4
Quick question, is there a reason for no "Sport" catagory for Cult of Whatever? I'd happily repost any blogs I do for my own site on here for a little link sharing?
I'd happily do the Scottish side of football along with the banter we have with premier league/championship XD

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Ratings
I'm not sure. I'll have to defer to Kam for an answer on that one.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Ratings
If I wrote any football blogs they'd be horrendously biased and possibly libellous :p

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Ratings
284 2
I have mentioned to Kam that I'd quite like to do articles on Football, I'd also like to cover the NFL during that season as well. I reckon J-Rock could do a cracking job on the NFL side of things as well.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
217 3
I've got no plans to include any sport content for now. I want to start off with just these 4 categories and monitor how things go.

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Ratings
284 2
Right, well I have a three day weekend this weekend so I should be able to knock up one of the two articles we discussed in our private conversation. If you want to tell me you're preference on which one Kam I'd be much obliged.