• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Major changes for Talk Wrestling Online and Wrestling 101 in 2015

Megz

As if you know anything about web design. IE8 is massively out of date, new website design, especially those using HTML5 will not work with old browsers as the old sites used to. Don't blame the site because your company can't be arsed to roll out IE10 for you to goof off at work with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Ratings
358 2
I'm a better Entertainment Mod than Chris ever was. Suck it.
That's not even remotely true. I'll never be the mod dsr is. I was just... so upset with the change over and all. I just... just needed to vent and feel important... this is all so SO MUCH... WHERE'S MY CRYING FACE SMILEY?!

:sneaky:

Meh, close enough. :lol:

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Ratings
284 2
Errr.... how do I stop being a new member?

Before you mock please remember, I have one silly question allowed a year and this is the one. I know its only March and therefore early but hey, I'm hoping I don't set off any r****d alerts from now on.

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
Ratings
65 1 4
im still trying to find out how dave and megz changed their writing underneath their names! :lol:

Also champagne forum still visible to others or is that gone for now? Noticed that and other ad free spaces differently since first visit to new site.

bigmatt

Forum Leader
Subscriber
Ratings
I think that sometime after you post for first time the site realises your old stats and updates accordingly.

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
Ratings
65 1 4
Yeah, how do I become a "Well-Known Member" too?

Champagne Room is gone for me too also.
It automatically did it for myself so maybe it'll happen after a couple posts

Another thing ive noticed is the bottom part which showed who was online and latest account status has gone for me too.