Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

LWL Wrestlexcess - 13/08/06

Matthew J Stark

CONFIRMED MATCHES

MAIN EVENT
LWL HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
KADE CALLOUS vs PHOENIX THORN vs BRETT BANNER

With a new title being introduced in the LWL, the current title can no longer be considered Undisputed. Therefore the main LWL title will become the LWL HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE at LWL WRESTLEXCESS. The current Undisputed Champion Kade Callous will be facing off against 'The Mean Submission Machine' Phoenix Thorn & 'Brutal' Brett Banner in a Triple Threat Match with the winner to be crowned the first ever LWL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. With their recent LWL Tag Title win can Brett Banner ensure all the gold belongs to the Dark Alliance, will Phoenix Thorn once again reclaim the top spot or will the collosal Kade Callous leave with gold still over his massive shoulder? Make sure you check the show out LIVE to find out!

LWL NATIONAL PRIDE TOUNAMENT FINALS
JONNY 'THE BODY' COSTELLO vs 'THE BIG RED TRUCK' JANUS

The Quater Finals of the LWL National Pride Tounament took place at LWL Meltdown, with ring veteran Jonny 'The Body' Costello and the previously unknown Janus going through to the finals. Will 'The Body' be adding another title to his collection or will 'The Big Red Truck' shock all and claim a championship early on in his LWL career?

GRUDGE MATCH
'THE PLAYA, DA STAR' TGR vs TOMMY GUNN

At LWL Meltdown 'The Playa, Da Star' TGR continued his campaign of hatred on former tag partner Steve Valentino, costing Steve his match against Tommy White and beating the fan favorite with a crutch. Help finally came running in the form of Valentino's current tag partner Tommy Gunn, but TGR levelled him as well! With Valentino's injuries from the vicious assault it has been confirmed that he will not be appearing at LWL WRESTLEXCESS. But one man does want revenge, and that man is Tommy Gunn!

SURVIVOR MATCH
TEAM UoI vs TEAM DA

With the continued annimosity between the Dark Alliance and the University of Insanology, and as the LWL Tag Titles will not be on the line due to Brett Banner's involvement in the Main Event, Anita & the LWL Committee have decided to try and let the 2 factions settle their differences once and for all. Therefore both teams will be inviting extra members into their ranks, and a classic 4 on 4 eilimination tag match will be taking place at LWL WRESTLEXCESS. The first confirmed member of the Dark Alliance Team in addition to Draven Cage is none other than Fed Manager Matthew J Stark, who is out to prove that he's still got what it takes in the ring! Who else will be drafted in to both teams? Make sure you're there live to find out!

With these matches arranged, and many more in the pipeline, LWL WRESTLEXCESS plans to be a night the LWL faithfull will remember for a long time to come.

DATE
SUNDAY 13th AUGUST

TICKETS
£4.50/£2.50(cons)

DOORS OPEN
18:30

WRESTLING ACTION
19:00 - 22:00

VENUE
Legend's Members Club,
Oxley Road,
Wolverhampton.
multimap

FULLY LICENCED BAR AND WRESTLING MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE AT THE VENUE.

TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE IN ADVANCE VIA PAYPAL PAYMENT TO THIS ADDRESS:
lwleague@hotmail.co.uk
There is no booking charge for this service if tickets are picked up on the night, please add 50p if you wish to have them posted to you.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul

So this means (going by the last results):

Kid Scallope Vs Pheonix Bore Vs Brett Banner for the Heavyweight Championship

Jonny 'The Ribbed' Condom Vs Anus for the National pride title​

Good to see Banner getting what is rightfully his. And no, I dont mean a shot, I mean the actual belt as those two clowns wont beat him.

DC

Mr Stark, you don't need to add to our ranks. Brett & I have handled them pretty well by ourselves so far.

But if you insist on adding to the ranks, they better not f*ck it up.

Devilish Angel

Matthew J Stark said:

LWL NATIONAL PRIDE TOUNAMENT FINALS
JONNY 'THE BODY' COSTELLO vs 'THE BIG RED TRUCK' JANUS

The Quater Finals of the LWL National Pride Tounament took place at LWL Meltdown, with ring veteran Jonny 'The Body' Costello and the previously unknown Janus going through to the finals. Will 'The Body' be adding another title to his collection or will 'The Big Red Truck' shock all and claim a championship early on in his LWL career?
I thought that normally Semi-Finals not Finals come after Quarter-Finals?

So does that mean the Quarter-Finals were acutally the Semi-Finals?

Are you confuzzled? join the club :p

Matthew J Stark

Seems that someone somewhere may be confused as too how these things go. All you need to worry about is that it's the FINALS this month anyway!:thumbup2:

DC

All you need to know is that I'm on the card, and no-one is safe. Not those in the match, not those at the show....and not my 'partners' if they f*ck up.

Mr Stark pays me, so he's ok. But the other two need to be careful, and not let me down.

Matthew J Stark

RESULTS:

MAD DOG MAXX
def ROBBIE EVEREST via pinfall following a big Lariat

LWL NATIONAL PRIDE TITLE MATCH
JONNY 'THE BODY' COSTELLO def JANUS via countout in an extremely bloody encounter to become the FIRST LWL National Pride Champion

SURVIVOR MATCH
TEAM UNIVERSITY OF INSANOLOGY VS TEAM DARK ALLIANCE

ONSLAUGHT(UoI) eliminated MATTHEW J STARK(DA) following a Chokeslam
OZZIE J(UoI) eliminated MAVERICK(DA) following a Big Boot & Body Slam
KIA(DA) eliminated OZZIE J(UoI) following a Momentum
JOHNNY LEE(UoI) eliminated KIA(DA) following a DDD by Dan Ryder & Johnny Lee
DRAVEN CAGE(DA) eliminated ONSLAUGHT(UoI) with a sneaky roll-up pin after faking injury
DAN RYDER & JOHNNY LEE(UoI) eliminated DRAVEN CAGE(DA) by pile-on pin
SURVIVORS: JOHNNY LEE & DAN RYDER of TEAM UoI

'THA PLAYA DA STAR' TGR def TOMMY GUNN via pinfall following a cheapshot with a crutch when the referee was down.

'SCORPION' BILL DUFFY & 'HARDCORE SAVIOUR' TOMMY WHITE def VIRUS & COREY via pinfall following a swanton by Bill Duffy from Tommy White's shoulders

MAIN EVENT
LWL HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

REIGNING UNDISPUTED LWL CHAMPION KADE CALLOUS def 'BRUTAL' BRETT BANNER via pinfall following a Spinning Black Hole Slam to become the FIRST LWL Heavyweight Champion

Nimf

Subscriber
See how it took TWO to eliminate my man? Obviously Johnny Lee and Dan can't do ANYTHING without the other...

And may I say, devastating to see that Corey thing defeated...Just devastating... *grins*