Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Literature

Lunatic

Recently I got into reading literature. Anyone here also loves reading literature? Sometimes they are just very good for thinking, reflecting, as they often picture some different philosophies about the world we are living in. It’s some good activity for reflection during corona.

Crompy

What are you reading? What do you classify as literature? I read a lot but am not sure what you are talking about. I read books, magazines, and on my Kindle. I read many different genres too.

headrush

I was thinking of re-reading Great Expectations while sheltering in place. Ever since university days, I sadly have not read much old or new literature. Online articles have taken over.

Lunatic

I was recently reading The Buried Giant, written by Kazuo Ishiguro. I really enjoy how he depicted a collective amnesia and how it reflects our real world, even though the fiction takes place in ancient times. I am thinking of reading some older ones as well. I started War and Peace (English version), but I am still very far from finishing.