Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Lesser known museums

Rambler

The last time I was in San Francisco, I visited the Cartoon Art Museum. Tiny place — I was in and out in well under an hour. But it was fun seeing how animation developed over time. Are you near a gallery that gets little attention compared to its neighbors?

ShadowEdge

I like to stop by historical museums in sleepy towns since there's rarely a crowd and I can take my time reading through the exhibits. I also like museums that contain memorabilia and historical information about my favorite movies. The best one I've seen so far was probably the Marietta Gone with the Wind Museum in Georgia.

@Rambler that sounds like a really enjoyable exhibit to check out.

headrush

I saw the Japanese American Museum in Los Angeles. Hardly anyone was there, and the building is quite spacious. There was a tattoo exhibition at the time.