Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Leo Messi to Manchester City

lymmo

His contract ends next year, but meanwhile, he has expressed interest to leave the Camp Nou. If this happens, it could be the most expensive transfer in recent history. Would he fit into Guardiola's system at the Etihad?

didge

It has never been a question of his loyalty to the team, but now it appears that he is at crossroads. To me, asking for a move, rather than addressing the recent loss to Bayern, sounds defeatist. I would prefer that he retires at his boyhood club that he has spent two decades at which have been hugely beneficial to the player and club alike.

scififan

It seems like you saw into the future, @lymmo! Talks between Manchester City and Messi are at an advanced stage today, and I for one think he will go. It will be sensational to see how he copes.

lymmo

It seems like you saw into the future, @lymmo! Talks between Manchester City and Messi are at an advanced stage today, and I for one think he will go. It will be sensational to see how he copes.
Well, now it seems that La Liga is not ready to do without another superstar after Cristiano Ronaldo's transfer to Juventus, and now insists that Messi's release clause is still active. Now it looks like the transfer saga has taken a new dimension and could soon involve lawyers.