Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Learn a new skill

For 2018, I'm going to give the New Year's Resolution thing one more shot before I just deem myself completely incapable of keeping a promise to myself. I'm going to try to learn one new skill. I've been thinking of trying to get some shooting lessons or maybe archery. I guess skills that could help me survive the zombie apocalypse. If you were going to make the same resolution, what skill would you choose? What's something you've always wanted to learn how to do?

I can't think of any resolutions this year, apart from reading more books and watching exciting movies as soon as they premier. I have set milestones and I am confident that all will end well. Learning a new skill is a good thing too.

Those are good resolutions too and probably a lot easier to do than most resolutions out there. What kind of books and movies are you typically into?

I want to learn a second language and I have been saying that for years. Maybe that will be my resolution this year. Learning Spanish would be also make me eligible for a promotion at work.

I think the idea of learning a new skill is a good one. It just hit me that I have been learning to play their guitar for the longest time. 2018 has to be a year of finishing what I start.

LKC

That's a cool idea for a New Year's Resolution. All of the ones you guys have mentioned sound like winners to me. Jack, make this your year. You got this. Maybe this will be the year that I finally learn Python.