• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Last-second winning moments

Ratings
Last night, with barely four seconds left before the end of their game, Kawhi Leonard of the Toronto Raptors made his team's winning shot. The final score was Raptors 92, Philadelphia 76ers 90. I love literal last-second moves like Leonard's.

Ratings
I love games that end that way. All that massive tension and excitement make for great entertainment, especially when the last goal happens to be made by the team I'm rooting for.

Ratings
Definitely. One reason why I love the Olympics is because there are so many moments like that at the end of a match or round.

Ratings
I haven't been following a lot of NBA games lately but most of these are often won with a few seconds running on the clock. Does any of you watch soccer? There's normally that thrill of a goal being scored in the dying seconds of the game.

Ratings
I should watch more, but I am more of a basketball fan. NBA finals are going on now, and both the Raptors and Warriors have been impressive so far. No last-second heart stoppers yet, though.