Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Ladders Rd 1 #2: Tag Team Four-Way / MCMG vs Gen Me

Better match?

• Londrick vs MNM vs Hardyz vs Regal/Taylor

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • MCMG vs Generation Me

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy Redman

More flippydo tag teams than you can shake a stick at!

WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way Ladder Match - Armageddon 2006
London & Kendrick vs Hardy Boyz vs MNM vs Regal & Taylor

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2n_3b122w[/video]

TNA Tag Team Championship Full Metal Mayhem Match - Final Resolution 2010
Motor City Machine Guns vs Generation Me

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VZCIP1sKYo[/video]

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Went Armageddon 2006 simply for Joey Mercury's face exploding...

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Voted MCMG vs Generation Me because despite my love of Paul London and Joey Mercury's(who I always secretly wished would have teamed with Perry Saturn) face explosion, it was the better match.

Jimmy Redman

Couldnt disagree more. FMM was pretty fun in a completely co operative, contrived stuntfest kind of way. And I say that with love. Nick Jackson in particular looked good, and there was a bunch of cool spots up in this. Both teams are in their element when they have the freedom to go absolutely batsh*t insane with ridiculously complex highspots. I miss the Bucks.

But I think the Armageddon match is one of the more unheralded matches of the decade. It has so much more going for it. Londrick as the new babyface tag team aces coming up against the Hardyz as the veteran babyface tag team aces having one last run. MERCURY'S FACE and Nitro soldiering on alone. Regal and Taylor being scared of heights but finding some gloriously shiny new toys with which to beat people's faces in. Paul London becoming a deceased person multiple times. And of course JBL. This was much better to me in pretty much every way - bigger feel, better stories playing out in the match, better spots, bigger bumps, more drama, better commentary, and so on.