Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Kurt Angle's G.O.A.T of WWE

lymmo

In a Q&A session with fans on his Facebook page, the WWE Hall of Famer named John Cena as the Greatest Of All Time of WWE. Among other things, he said that Cena was great to work with, professional, kind, and talented. Though not agreeable to all, I feel that JC has stood out all through his career.

coleman

John Cena is a formidable wrestler, and I think that Kurt Angle was being brutally honest in naming him as the G.O.A.T of WWE. I am sure the former would have kind words for the latter in a similar situation.

lymmo

John Cena is a formidable wrestler, and I think that Kurt Angle was being brutally honest in naming him as the G.O.A.T of WWE. I am sure the former would have kind words for the latter in a similar situation.
I think so too, plus who wouldn't fancy seeing these two back in the ring for a match? It feels good when a competitor highlights and commends one's professionalism and talent.

jack25

It would be interesting to know who John Cena settles on, assuming he hasn't read what Kurt Angle had to say. I fancy both wrestlers and believe they always acted professionally while in the ring.