Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

KJ Woods

Michael 378

Name: KJ Woods

Base: The Rock

Allias(es): Awesome one, @ss-kicking machine, Mr. Awesome, Showtime, Big-time

Height: 6'2
Weight: 220 lbs.

Wrestling style: All arounder/ brawling

Entrance song: Drop the Bomb (instrumental) by Eminem (aka Slim Shady)

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Bio: A cocky, young wrestler only at the age of 25. Began wrestling around the age 13 then switched focus to basketball earning him a scholarship from the University of North Carolina. There he won two conference titles and 1 NCAA title. After, not getting picked in the NBA draft he resumed his wrestling training. There his mentor Booker T helped him mold his skills for the big-time. After, graduating from the school he wrestled NJPW for awhile and became IWGP Intercontinental champion. Holding the belt for only 3 weeks, he returned to America where he bounced around local promotions before landing a contract with TWOstars.

Entrance: As part of the song, a pre-taped recording of him saying, "It's shoooooowtime"". The music then starts to play: he comes out and does nothing special as he makes his down the ramp. He walks up the steel steps and makes his down the apron til he's in line with the entrance. There he bends down and crosses his arms then comes back up, uncrosses his arms and points out to the side (Bobby Lashley taunt). He ready to fight at that point, if his opponent is in the ring he motions for him to "bring it" then he ready to fight.

Signatures: Tray- two regular elbow drops followed by a taunt then a jumping elbow drop with a cocky pin; static shock- boom end; Samoan Legsweep- a Russian Legsweep with a float-over pin

Finishers: Awesome Shock- Skull Crushing Finale; Family Lock- Angle/ Ankle Lock

Alignment: face

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this Michael, I like the guy in general but the Diamond Cutter finisher goes along with the Burning Hammer as a finisher for a real TWOstars legend so I'm going to have to ask you for a change on that one thing.

How about "the Worlds Strongest Slam" instead? Gives him a good chance of being able to do it to anyone on the roster even if they are quite big.

Michael 378

at 6'2 world strongest slam doesn't fit I think. What about skull crushing finale and keep the same name?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
That's fine with me though I'd prefer a name change so it doesn't flag up WWE legal on our asses.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
No questions as such but please be careful not to turn him into a thinly veiled Rock rip off.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Yeah, I've got that base covered thank you very much!! :lol: