• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

King's Gambling Den

Boyo

Ratings
This is a trial thread, as I'm not entirely happy (with myself!) that a thread like this has been posted, but at the same time, there is potential here for fun and games.

Just some things here that you need to be aware of:

1. King will primarily be the "bookie" here, I will check in regularly too.

2. Bets in this thread will be for actual money
a) If you make a bet you are expected to honour it
b) Bets to be paid by Paypal, or by money-transfer, and these are to be kept private via PM. Once you have paid/received, delete your PMs.
c) Do not make a bet you have no intention to honour

3. There is to be no coercsion in to making bets. If you are unsure about betting money, then you do not bet money. Similarly, no one will talk you in to it. Ever. That doesn't happen here. We're a nice, friendly people here.

4. There is no "house". TWO is not the house, there will be no bets placed against TWO ("the house").
a) You bet against other forum users only.
b) Bets are agreed and King is notified and he'll record it in here. That's a valid bet.
c) If you want to add to your existing bet (for example, you want to "double it" on another bet, relating the to original bet, speak to King).

5. It's your money, you can bet whoever you want, whenever you want, for however much money as you want. Saying all that, don't be stupid.

6. I propose a two bet maximum at any one time.

Cheers!

King

Forum Leader
Ratings
282 1
So to get things going.......

I have Belgium and Boyo has England, the bet is who will go further in the World Cup.....£20 a man.

This okay with you so Boyo?

If others fancy a flutter post in here and as Boyo says it is for REAL MONEYZZZ so you have to pay up or your banned :D

Boyo

Ratings
King Kringle said:
I have Belgium and Boyo has England, the bet is who will go further in the World Cup.....£20 a man.

This okay with you so Boyo
Yep, perfect. Bet void if they exit at the same stage.

Cheers!

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Ratings
Has to be Cue Card at 4/1, although anything can happen in a group 1. But to be half a point longer than a horse he beat by four lengths just a couple of months seems almost to good to be true.

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Ratings
Don't fancy it personally, Cue Card had it on toast in the Betfair Chase so I'm just curious as to why it's so short. If Cue Card gets beat I think it will be Al Ferof. Got them in a reverse forecast.

Got Cue Card boosted price to 9/2 with Skybet. That's massive in my opinion. Think it will go off at about 3's.

King

Forum Leader
Ratings
282 1
Powers are doing a money back if your horse finishes 2nd to Cue Card which is great value.

Currents odds with Powers are,

Magic

The first apple tree.
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Ratings
I love Long Run, won me a few quid over the years, but based on this season his time as a top group one stayer is coming to an end which saddens me. Done it in a small stake forecast behind Cue Card just incase it recaptures some of the old magic. Poor horse has to cope with a bawheed of a jockey though.

King

Forum Leader
Ratings
282 1
Yeah Long Run owes me nothing, made a few quid on him over the years, serious price @10's though.

King

Forum Leader
Ratings
282 1
Anyone fancy a bet that Liverpool will/won't make top 4 this season? you choose the losers avatar for a month is the bet!!