Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Killing Eve

Crompy

Anyone watch this show? A couple of my coworkers talk about it and say it's pretty good. I have not watched yet but I am thinking about it. Thoughts?

Carrie

I do watch this and I like it. It's a bit much from time to time but it is interesting. You have to watch it from the beginning or you will be lost.

Spoiler alert - no one ever dies. Seroiusly, Killing Eve had a spectacular first season that drew me in and made them me care about the show's protagonist (Eve) and antagonist (Villanelle). Unfortunately, the second season jumped the shark. This past season had some good episodes, but they bungled continuity and dropped too many plot points.

ShadowEdge

@Gareth The Great I found that annoying too. What was the point of bringing in Caroline's daughter and having her be important for an episode or two, then going nowhere with it? And is it just me or is Konstantin immortal?

Hendo

I tried hard to like the first series as it was written by Phoebe Waller-Bridge. I loved her and her writing in "Fleabag." Unfortunately I just couldn't get into it, but it is a credit to her writing that the two series are so different.

Crompy

I should have listened because we started this one two weeks ago. Like many said, the first season was great. I am not really enjoying the second season. We actually might stop watching.