• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Killing boredom

ShadowEdge

Ratings
What is your go-to method for killing boredom? I enjoy hanging out with friends, but when I'm alone, I'll usually either lose myself in a good book or I'll binge-watch trash TV.

Ratings
Sleep. You can't be bored while you're sleeping. That, or I'll find projects I can fill my time with. Woodworking, home improvement stuff, writing.......things like that.

Ratings
I love online browsing. I follow a variety of sites and social media accounts, and I always want more time to read everything. Doing this suits my introverted personality, too.

Ratings
I don't really have time to be bored these days. Too busy working...but, when I have a few moments free, I like browsing forums and checking out Reddit. I also like playing some games on my phone while relaxing with a cigarette - though that's not really a boredom activity, it's a "taking a break from work" activity.