Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Kid Turbo

CZWrestling Fan

Name: Kid Turbo

Base: Chris Jericho

Wrestler type: Technical

Ring Attire: Green trunks, green boots w/ kickpads

Allies: None. I ride solo.

Height: 6'2
Weight: 219

Entrance music: Spend It - by 2 Chainz

Hometown: Philladelphia, PA

Profile: Kid Turbo's life is centered around money. Turbo grew up poor, and now all he wants is more money. Turbo steals anything he likes, and will do anything to win, from cheating to going through a flaming table. Turbo often bullies fans in the crowd into giving him money. Despite his snotty attitude, Turbo can back it up. Trained by some of the greatest all time, this wrestler is a threat to any opponent. His moveset consistes mainly of different types of suplexes. Turbo rarely is ever happy and when he is it is usually after scaring children in the crowd or while he is locking on his deadly finisher, The Arm-Out Guillotine.

Entrance: Kid Turbo's music hits, and he comes to the ring in a shirt that says 'Make Money' and on the back says 'Take Money'. Turbo takes his time hitting the ring, mainly to distract a fan and then take the fans wallet. Once in the ring, gold pyro comes out of each ringpost.*

Signatures: Standing Moonsault, 450 Splash, 5 repeated elbows followed by a butterfly suplex

Finishers: Cash Out (Arm-out Guillotine Choke)
Money Maker (Fisherman Buster)

Heel

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I can't lie, Kid Turbo has got to be the most bush-league indie name I've ever heard. But if that's what you want then so be it.

I don't really get a rich guy who steals wallets as a gimmick either. He's rich, poor wrestling fans shouldn't be worth the effort. We've also got at least 2 rich guys on the roster already, 3 if you include the GM Brice Perrino so he's not going to stand out.

Could you maybe flip it and have the guy as some dirt poor sneak thief? Always on the rob, nicking peoples stuff?

ViciousPrism

I suggest that Kid Turbo should keep the bit about growing up into a rich family, but ended up being cut out of his inheritance/his money getting cut off so now he has to feed his habit by picking pockets, etc?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Good enough for me. Could you choose a "base" wrestler so we have a rough idea what the guy looks like. For instance our current chamop uses Wade Barret as a base which helps when we manage to put graphics together or video stuff.