Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Keeping Actors From Telling Spoilers

Ratings
There are a few actors that can't help but say some few spoilers from a movie or TV show that they are part of. I like some good spoilers to increase my interest in watching that movie or TV show, but I wonder how these actors keep a secret about their work especially when the paparazzi are everywhere.

Boomer

Ratings
I heard that the guy who played Darth Vader casually let out the connection between him and Luke Skywalker. This was back in The Empire Strikes Back days. Huge spoiler!

Ratings
Entertainers who regularly use social media tend to spoil films and programmes hours after they've first shown. I know that's not as egregious as spoiling before it's ever shown, but obviously not everyone has had time to see it, so why not wait to tweet about it.

Ratings
The big franchises normally have enforceable clauses that bind actors to secrecy but in the current era, it almost becomes impossible to avoid spoilers. There have been instances where actors have been removed from movies as a result of disclosing information on key plot points.