Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Jurassic World: Alive and other Jurassic Park news

Hal

Ratings
Edit: I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum and was only going to give the following information:

---
Just in case there are any other fans of the original Jurassic Park movies on here, I wanted to share that all three of them hit Netflix on July 1st. I don't know how I'm only just now finding out about them (let's blame it on the Fourth of July) but I'm glad I found them on a Saturday. I know what I'm doing for the rest of the weekend.

Which one is your favorite? Do you think the new movies measure up? If you've never seen them before, here's your chance to rectify that tragedy.
---

But in addition to that, let's talk Jurassic games! What are some of your favorites? Your least favorites? Has anyone played Jurassic World Revealed? I'm really curious about this one because I have no idea what an interactive audio adventure entails.

Last edited:
Ratings
Is that a game Hal or the movie? I have played the online game of it and it bored me after several days of playing it. I ran out of space to put all my dinosaurs. It is like a farming game with dinosaur eggs being harvested.

Ratings
Thank you Hal, I'm a big fan of those. I like the original the best, so I'll be watching that one first. We watch sitcoms/series more than movies which explains why I hadn't heard of this until now.

Hal

Ratings
Ha! I posted this in the wrong forum. I've edited my original post to include games too. Sorry for the confusion, @Incredible Iron! Which one did you play? I haven't seen one like that but it sounds like a real dud. Well, it sounds like it could be fun for a bit but I could see that getting old really fast. There are some good ones out there. Have you tried Jurassic World: Alive? It's supposed to be Jurassic World meets Pokemon GO. I'm literally downloading it as I type. Even though I feel like a dufus for posting this in the wrong forum, it's turned out to be a beautiful mistake for me. If I hadn't looked for the game you mentioned, it might have been days before I found out about this game.

@Classified, originals are always the best, aren't they? Well, they usually are at least. I tend to watch shows more often as well but it popped up on my suggested feed. Which is kind of shocking because their suggestions are rarely anything remotely close to things I want to watch.

Ratings
I was referring to Jurassic Park Builder. There are some Jurassic games you can play with your phone like Jurassic World: The Game and it is very similar to the Jurassic Park Builder.

I like the old movies because of the actors' portrayal of being afraid or excited about the dinosaurs.