Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Jumanji: The Next Level

coleman

There are mixed reviews about this movie, with some people claiming that it doesn't have the surprise factor of the last film. A cast including Kevin Hart will have hilarious moments, so I'm looking forward to watching it.

jack25

I am yet to watch the movie even though I have seen Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson, putting much effort in promoting this movie. It premiered a few days ago, but I hope to watch early next year.

Dust and Rust

I think the first one pretty much took care of all the surprises you can have in such an original story. That, and following Robin Williams is quite impossible so it's not something I'm looking forward to seeing. But I probably will anyway. I like Kevin Hart.

coleman

At times, we get discouraged by the reviews we come across, but we still challenge ourselves to watch a movie. Having watched it now, I would say that it is worth it. Kevin and Dwayne are a perfect combination!