Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Jose returns to Old Trafford

jack25

His last appearance was on 8 December 2018, during a 4-1 win over Fulham. Tonight, he returns with a reenergized Tottenham side, which has won all of its three recent fixtures. What are your predictions? I suspect that the visiting team will carry the day!

Dust and Rust

His kneecaps told him he should have stayed home, am I right?

It was good match and I like good matches more than any one team winning.

coleman

He lost that game despite his players giving it their all. Anyone who has watched Tottenham play can attest that there is a greater sense of urgency and teamwork. It may be too early to judge, but the team is progressing well.

jack25

I have nothing against Mourinho, except that I think Pochettino was Tottenham's best coach ever. The semi-final appearance at last year's Champions League competition was a milestone. Either way, the team has started to record decent results in the past few games.