• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Ratings

I love this series so far and can't wait for this next installment. I want to see Keanu/John Wick ride a galloping horse through New York City traffic (as if that can ever happen)!

Ratings
The first movie is better than John Wick: Chapter 2. Didn't think these would keep going, but I might give this a try. Keanu Reeves' career has taken interesting turns.

Ratings
The first movie is better than John Wick: Chapter 2. Didn't think these would keep going, but I might give this a try. Keanu Reeves' career has taken interesting turns.
I also didn't think they would keep going. The director, Chad Stahelski, said he would be happy to continue the franchise if people want more. So there might even be a chapter 4.

Last edited:
Ratings
I just came back from this, and it is the weakest of the series. Not sure why Halle Berry's character is there except as a possible setup for a future episode. The scenes with the horses were my favorite, and there were some funny moments.

Ratings
I liken Keanu to Johnny Depp in that they take out-of-the-norm characters and make them work just for them.

I have heard nothing but good things about chapter 3 so I'm looking forward to it.