Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

John Lewis Christmas ad

Boomer

It's cool and about halfway through, never fails to put a little lump in my throat. Bernie Taupin wrote the "Your Song" lyrics when he was only 17.

headrush

The backwards timeline is pretty great. This is probably one of the very few ads I won't roll my eyes about seeing a few more times. Made me play back a few Elton John tracks I've ignored for a while.

Cherry-Chan

Wow - I've just seen it and it's really good! Also, it really says a lot about parents encouraging their children to do things. You can't really be a good piano player in adult life, unless your parents encouraged to learn as a child.

Elton John was quite something for my Mum's generation,, and also he was the Pin Ball Wizard in that Who film Tommy. I just watched that on YouTube too, and he was great.

I really like looking round John Lewis. I also like M&S for food and clothes.