Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

John Cena and Nikki Bella split up after six years together

TPIB

Ratings
63 1
Credit: WWE.com
John Cena and Nikki Bella have broken off their engagement and have decided to end their six-year relationship, as first reported by Us Weekly. The couple addressed the breakup in a statement, which Nikki shared on her Instagram page.

"While this decision has been a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another. We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives."
Wow. This is quite the unexpected news. I wonder what caused this. My guess is that it might have something to do with Cena's demanding schedule.

Ratings
Do you think it was all done for the publicity? People who want to be in the limelight will do this sort of thing. I really don't think Cena is that type though. He seems to be fairly forthcoming and not prone to publicity stunts.

Zack T

Ratings
72 1
While I don't think Cena is necessarily the type of guy who'd do a publicity stunt, I don't put it past the WWE to force their hand on the issue to draw bigger ratings in for the wedding when it would've been shown on Total Bella's.

I kind've think this is a worked-shoot where they're pretending to be broken up, and then miraculously they'll come back together and the wedding will be back on and everything will be right in the world.

Ratings
The reason they gave was disingenuous at best. You want me to believe that they'd been together for six years and never once discussed whether they each wanted kids before now? Get out of here with that! I say it's a publicity stunt.

Ratings
Nikki was willing to go along with having no kids but I think Cenas crazy work schedule has made this happen. I think Nikki was the one to end it after seeing John Cenas Instagram posts.

Ratings
I just read this morning that one of Nikki's reasons for calling it off was that Cena was going into the union with gritted teeth. I think you are right Zack T. I have changed my mind; it is all just a big publicity stunt.

Ratings
I always thought their relationship seemed manufactured as did the drama surrounding it. They just don't seem in tune with each other to me. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out in the days ahead.