Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Joe Williams WAW Referee dies

knightmare

It is with deepest sadness that we have to disclose that Joe Williams, Referee and close friend died this morning after a battle with bladder cancer. We know that we speak for everyone when we say that Joe was a very special person and confidante. He was a very important member of the WAW family, and he will be greatly missed.
Our thanks goes to all of you that visited him I know you made him feel very special and loved, he thought of WAW as his family and lived for wrestling and being part of us. He made time for everyone individually and was the best friend anyone could have.
Our condolences go to his wife and daughter who have been extremely brave during his illness and his passing.
We love you Joe and you will always be remembered for your directness and strength of character. You leave a void that cannot be filled.

Miss you buddy.

x

knightmare

Can i om behalf of joe's family and myself thank everyone who attended joe's funeral. the turn out was amazing and i know joe would have been proud. many feds were represented or sent flowers thanks to. HEW, RDW, DAM, RQW, UWA, BOB, SUMMIT, WAW AND WAWA, And all the feds who sent messages of support. It just shows all us uk feds do respect each other and are there in time of need, thank you all

rick knight