Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Jeff Jarrett's wife passes away

Dave7g

Jill Jarrett, wife of Jeff Jarrett, passed away this morning.

Funeral for Mrs. Jarrett wil be tomorrow May 24 at the Hendersonville Church of Christ on Rockland Rd. in Hendersonville, Tenn. Visitation with the family will be tonight May 23 at the Hendersonville Memorial Gardens and funeral home in Hendersonville, Tenn.
Wrestling Classics.

Tough times for Double J.

Jung

Very sad time for Big Jeff.

I just hope TNA don't use it for an angle ala Eddie, but we'll see I suppose.

DC

That's a damn shame. Best wishes to JJ. Hopefully TNA won't use it as an excuse to run any angles.

DraVen

Really sorry to hear that. Sadly not a surprise, but sad none the less :(

DraVen

A sad twist of irony...

Not sure if it escaped anyones attention, but today is the 8th anniversary of Owen Hart's death too.

CKChamp

A sad twist of irony...

Not sure if it escaped anyones attention, but today is the 8th anniversary of Owen Hart's death too.
damn, that is odd..especially since jarret and owen were v close at the time of his passing.

RIP Mrs Jarrett.

Al Stevens

It's horrorable to hear that she lost her battle with cancer. My thoughts are going out for Double J at the moment.

Paul

My thoughts are with JJ for sure. I may not be the biggest fan of his, but nobody should go through this stuff alone.

DOB

Sad news. Thoughts and prayers go out to Jeff and the entire Jarrett family.

The Fury

The Last King of Scotland
Subscriber
my thoughts are with jerrett and his family at this time.

It is courageous of anyone to carry one with a business they love and having to endure such tough times. Everytime he finished work he came back to see her, not many men will do that. He may have lost our respect for his constant pushing during early TNA, but i think he's earned it back.