Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Jack Ryan S2

Boomer

This is better than S1. I thought that the final scenes were a bit much, though. Great cast for the Venezuela story. The one weird thing is that Cathy, Jack's girlfriend, isn't around and there's zero mention of her — as if she didn't exist.

Last edited:

Rambler

Disappointing ending, and I still find casting John Krasinski as Jack kind of "meh" for some reason. Other than those, I also liked these episodes. Loved the Gloria Bonalde character and the actress playing her.

Boomer

Yeah, Gloria Bonalde and her storyline were pretty awesome. The very last moments are definitely a set-up for a possible S3. Maybe Cathy will return?

headrush

Not much chemistry between Jack and Cathy. That could have been a factor in not bringing her back, or apparently any memory of her! As for S2, I really got into the episodes until the "hurry up and wrap it up" feel of the finale.

whaleshark

This was okay in spots and forgettable in others. I agree with @Rambler about choosing Krasinski as the lead. I just didn't find his portrayal as compelling as the others'.