Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Is Tom Holland the best Spider-Man?

I've been binge-watching Spider-Man films and after giving it some thought, I think Tom Holland has usurped Tobey Maguire as the best Spider-Man actor, at least when it comes to the hero. Maguire might have a slight lead as the best at playing Peter Parker though. Who do you think portrayed the lead role best?

DandyMandy

It's probably an unpopular opinion, but I think Andrew Garfield played the role better. Garfield has a gangly physique whereas Maguire is pretty muscular for someone playing an outcast geek as depicted in the comics. I thought Garfield was more humorous, but that might come down to the script writers. I thought the villains in the first two films with Tobey Maguire were outstanding. What about you? Which film had the best villains in your opinion?

coleman

There's no doubt that Spider-Man remains a fan favorite superhero. Tom plays the part well, and I feel like he has the perfect Spider-Man physique. Did you know that he's played the part more than any actor thus far?