Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Is there any way to stop Moobs & Co adding profiles to the roster site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC

There's now two bogus profiles on the roster page, The Grammazon and The Omega Whore.

This is getting ridiculous now, and it's really pathetic on their parts that they have nothing better to do.

Oh, and they seem to think that TWO is going to die if their comments are anything to go by.

Paul

Baz, can you set it so it needs to be OKed by yourself before a profile goes on?

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Why not just move it here or the training forums where any staff member now has to accept user requestsn before they join?

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
*shrug* I say let them, then just delete them. The more fuss people make, the more they'll do it.

Paul

Why not just move it here or the training forums where any staff member now has to accept user requestsn before they join?
Here rather than training. That way its easier for non efed members to quickly check profiles if they want to.

Twig

We should just start posting shows on the Bah Gawd forums... that'll show 'em! :lol:

The B-Man

I can do if you want darky. Or we can add a profile section on here instead.

Christof

Can you block their IP addresses? I'd be surprised if they're intelligent enough between them to change their external IP.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
I'd Rather do it Darkies way as I like the Ex-rev set up and people should be posting their profiles on the training site anyway. I've locked down bnoth external sites so that all new members need to have account activation by a a staff memeber which should stop the spamming....

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Yep with more multiple accounts then an man with a seizure could shake a stick at.

Guys if you are reading this even though knowing you guys I do doubt you care, just realise how silly you look.

You wanted to get banned and go out with a bang and you did, your banned and now have your own forums to express things in your own way and enjoy yourself which is cool because I know for you lot TWO wasn't fun anymore and thats what the net should be.

But now that you have that and you are banned why come back and try and crap on the people that are happy, troll the site and claim it will die?

Surely the internet is big enough for everyone and surely you see how hypocritical it is of you to try and spoil what others consider fun?

Anyhow thats just what I think and if you think that makes me an asshole then fine because after all this is the internet - what you think don't mean anything in the whole scheme of things anyhow because only one statement is true in this world.

We all gotta sit down to s**t and everyone's stinks.

Saz

Either way, this thread is causing more trouble than it's worth and giving people the impression that they are acheiving something, so it's best just to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.