Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Interpreting Dreams

Ratings
How many of us here try to interpret our dreams? My mother-in-law loves to interpret dreams. It becomes annoying when every dream you tell, she will have a meaning, then she will tell us what to do.

Ratings
I've always been intrigued by dream interpretations but I don't put stock in it. It's just interesting to know why someone thinks you have a recurring dream of a panther killing your entire town. I think that there could be a generalized meaning to them like I'm scared of some travesty happening and taking my loved ones away or something. But the fact that it's a panther of all animals isn't really significant. Basically, I don't think the details are all that important.

Ratings
Have you ever heard of someone seeing numbers in their dream, then buying a lottery with the numbers seen in the dream? How I wish it were true, so I can get rich when I see some numbers in my dream.

Ratings
I have a hard time believing that ever actually happens. You know what though? If I had a dream of a bunch of random numbers I'd probably go find a lottery I could play. Just in case.

Ratings
Speaking of "actually happening", have you experienced something wherein you thought you dreamed about it before? We can say that the dream was like a premonition. I had several experiences, and it gives me goosebumps every time that happens.

Maya

Ratings
@Incredible Iron, you mean like deja vu? I've experienced that a couple of times. I'm not sure if it's something I've dreamed of, but I've had that experience of, "I feel like I've been in this exact situation before." It's quite freaky but it makes me feel like I'm prophetic.

Ratings
It is similar to deja vu, but I was sure that I dreamed of that the current situation or event. It is somewhat like prophetic in a way. That is why sometimes I wanted my dreams to become reality, like when I was picking up money on the road in the dream.