Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Interested in making your own video game?

Ratings
For the past year or two, I've been putting serious time and effort into making my own video game. Prior to that, I was doing a lot of drawing and planning with serious thoughts about making my own game. It's a long process but it can be done. There's a documentary out called "Indie Game" that shows some of what indie game producers go through. Have you ever thought about making your own video game from the ground up? If you were going to make your own game, what would it be about?

Ratings
I would love to have the skill and I've tried taking an online course, but I can't get the computer programming down. I found it extraordinarily difficult from the very beginning. Maybe I should try a different programming language. Which do you prefer?