Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Ingress and other AR games

Ratings
One of my favorite Augmented Reality games is Ingress and I've been waiting FOREVER for the release of Ingress Prime. The game developers have stated that the game will be released "soon" - month after month after month. I need a new game to take the edge off waiting. Which AR games do you enjoy playing? I recommend Ingress if you haven't already tried it. It's a location-based AR mobile game involving two teams, The Resistance and The Enlightened. It's somewhat similar to geocaching and Pokemon Go, but more competitive and strategic.

Ratings
I mostly just use AR technology for adding stickers to pictures and to see if the decor items I'm interested in will work with the things I already have.

Ratings
I read that you join either group and help to claim as many points as possible. I don't see where the strategy comes in. Do you talk to your teammates and coordinate which areas to cover? Also, what gears do you need to play the game?