Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

If you were a character...

Ratings
I'm sure I'm not the only one who picks a character from each film or show I watch (or book I read) that I relate to the most. You know the feeling; when the character does something and you go, "That's so me." What character - from film, television, or books - do you relate to the most?

Lumos

I definitely have to go with Hermione from Harry Potter. I first read Harry Potter as this little nerdy girl who read to much and had too few friends. Hermione was a character that stood out because she reminded me of myself and that's a feeling I will never forget. What about you, Maya?

Zack T

Ratings
79 1
I said in the video games section that I most relate to Squall from Final Fantasy 8. But if I try to use a book or movie or show, I can't name one. Way too many characters I see myself (or things I want to be) in :(

Hal

Ratings
One of the reasons I loved Malcolm in the Middle so much is because I saw a bit of myself in all of the main characters. I always wanted to be the most like Hal but I probably relate to Francis, the troublemaking instigator, or Malcolm, the kid who sometimes gets a bit too big for his britches (and always embarrasses himself) and complains a lot, the most.

Ratings
I'm a loner so I can relate a lot with Chuck Noland in the movie Cast Away. I even wanted to challenge myself to try living in an island all by myself, but I'm afraid that I cannot survive. My room is the closest thing to having my own life secluded from the outside world.