• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Idris Elba marries Sabrina Dhowre in a low-key affair

Ratings
Not many celebrities follow this route because most of them don't like to keep their love lives to themselves. You will probably recall the secret wedding crowd that includes Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, Beyoncé and Jay Z as well as Ryan Reynolds and Black Lively.

Being a celebrity is not easy and it is possible that many of them now appreciate the idea of separating work from family. Do you recall anyone else that had a secret wedding?

Ratings
Idris is so stunning and she's an amazing actress. I don't think Miley and Liam will stick together long. Their relationship has always been tumultuous.

Two marriages come to mind that stayed under the radar until after the fact. One is Margot Robbie and Tom Ackerley. I don't think think they made their engagement public either. The other is Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy. They're such an odd pairing - he's much, much older than her and in their photos together, he appears to loom over Mary-Kate because he's tall and she's such a tiny thing. They do seem really happy though!

Ratings
Julia Roberts married a couple of times in secret. First to a country singer and then to her current husband.

I think Beyonce and Jay-Z were secretly married as well.